Ground Pound Power-Up Switch In Super Mario Maker 2
This will teach you how to use a ground pound to get a power-up, hit a spike floor, then get a second stacked power-up, and exit the spike floor with the second power-up because of invincibility frames.
Usually if you jump on it you'll get both power-ups before hitting the spike floor, which means you won't be able to get out of there with a fire flower.
Various Gaming Tools
- Galoomba Corner Clip
- Turn Block & See-Saw One-Way Clip
- Yoshi Eject NoteBlock Clip
- Sideways Spring Double Jump
- P-Switch & Vine One-Way Clip
- See-Saw Ground Pound Clip
- Ground Pound, Block, & Sideways Spring One-Way Clip
- See-Saw & Sloped Ceiling One-Way Clip
- Bomb Invulnerability
- Ground Pound Power-Up Switch