Galoomba Corner Clip In Super Mario Maker 2
Using this method, you'll learn how to clip an enemy through the corner of a wall. This can be useful if you need to get an enemy through a wall in order to accomplish something specific.
Grab a shellmet, jump on the Galoomba, jump on the cloud and face the red on-off block. When the Galoomba wakes up he'll clip through the corner and then walk to the note block, giving you the key necessary to beat the level.
Various Gaming Tools
- Galoomba Corner Clip
- Turn Block & See-Saw One-Way Clip
- Yoshi Eject NoteBlock Clip
- Sideways Spring Double Jump
- P-Switch & Vine One-Way Clip
- See-Saw Ground Pound Clip
- Ground Pound, Block, & Sideways Spring One-Way Clip
- See-Saw & Sloped Ceiling One-Way Clip
- Bomb Invulnerability
- Ground Pound Power-Up Switch